Dearest 6th grade Promoting Class-
This is Mrs. Godinez with a few parting words of wisdom.
For just a moment, close your eyes and think of all the wonderful adults in your life that have helped you get to this point. You have an amazing support system form parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins and teachers and so much more. As you move on to middle school remember them and know that they will always be present to continue encouraging you.
You are at the beginning or your journey, these past few years you have been preparing for what lies ahead. Cherish those moments and cherish your classmates.
I have a few words of wisdom for you:
- Plan for tomorrow, but enjoy today, the here and the now.
- Spend your time doing what you should do. This leaves no room for you to do what you shouldn’t do.
- Experience more happiness than drama in your life.
- Remember to love learning for the sake of learning and not for the accumulation of points.
- The simplest gift you can give others is your smile.
Best of luck to all Lincoln Promoting 6th grade students.